- Employed by Sterling Property Management, Inc. for over thirty-five years as office manager and administrative assistant to both principals and the Director of Property Management.
- Successfully completed the Certified Apartment Manager’s course at the Apartment Association of Orange County and holds a current C.A.M. title.
- Holds a current California Real Estate Salesperson’s license.
- Effectively managed 34 apartment units for five years with an average occupancy rate of 98%.
- Attends annual training courses at the Orange County Fair Housing Council.
- Holds a California Housing Professional Certificate from the California Housing Professionals Association.
- Associates of Science Degree in Real Estate Management from Fullerton College.
- Attends regular training courses associated with all aspects of property management sponsored by the City of Whittier and the Apartment Association of Orange County.